What can you see from the Károly Guckler Lookout?
Visit the Károly Guckler lookout tower: The 360-degree panorama of Budapest and environs seen from 499 metres will take your breath away. You will find the lookout tower on Hármashatár Hill, which rises in the north-north-eastern part of the Buda Hills. The lookout will enchant you with views of:
- the rolling Danube all the way to the bend at Gellért Hill,
- the imposing Megyeri Bridge,
- the city rising to Széchenyi Hill,
- the proud Pilis and the Visegrád Mountains,
- the lofty curves of the Buda Hills,
- the Elizabeth Lookout at the highest point in Budapest,
- the stunning ranges of the Mátra and Tatra Mountains.