Where can you get with the Budapest Children's Railway?
Visit the excursion spots of the Buda Hills, while you and your family see the vehicles and facilities of the Children's Railway up close, not to mention the work of the children who provide the service. The mini train, which crosses the Buda area, is a real specialty: A few years ago it even got into the Guinness Book of Records as the longest railway line in the world where children do everything (except drive the trains).
The Children's Railway runs between Széchenyi Hill and Hűvösvölgy. It will take you to...
- the Budakeszi Wildlife Park full of friendly animals,
- the Elizabeth Lookout, at the highest point in Budapest,
- adventurous forest trails,
- the Chairlift with its beautiful view,
- Normafa, a place popular with tourists,
- safe forest playgrounds,
- thought-provoking sacred shrines,
- the exciting Csillebérc adventure course,
- and the Children’s Railway Museum, where you can learn about the history of the mini train
- in an interactive exhibition.